Care During COVID
The health and safety of our patients, our team, and our doctors are our top priority. Find out more about the new protocols we established for care during the COVID pandemic.
Infection Control & New COVID Protocols
We pride ourselves on exceeding the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). On top of our infection control foundation, we have added additional protocols to address the unique aspects of the current environment to ensure the safety of our patients and our team.
NEW Patient Protocols:
- When you arrive at the practice, you’ll be screened at the door of the waiting room by one of our team members.
- In the office, please keep 6 feet away from all other persons with the exception of the clinical team treating you.
- Proper hand hygiene is necessary. We have made hand sanitizer available at the entrance/exit.
- Please practice proper respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette.
- Please wear a face-covering/mask into the office as long as the recommendation for face-covering remains.
- Currently, only patients will be allowed into the treatment room. Anyone accompanying small children or elderly patients can escort the patient to the entrance, but then should wait in their car while treatment is rendered.
- Please fill out any necessary Patient Forms electronically and submit prior to visiting our practice.
COVID Risk Screening
Additionally, we conduct daily COVID Risk Screening of all team members and patients coming in for appointments. Screenings will consist of a temperature check, an SPO2 level (oxygen) check, and a COVID-19 risk assessment using a series of questions included in the linked form below.